For customers seeking safety and production improvement, Contro Valve offers a unique mix of solutions tailored to meet client requirements.
- Full in-house repair capabilities
- New valve assembly to OEM specifications
- Valve Automation Center
- Operating to ISO 9001 : 2008
- Over $5 Million of in-house inventory
- All original valves and OEM valve spare parts
- Preferential access to $100 million GTC & MARC inventories
- OEM Certified and OEM factory trained
- Annual technician requalification
- Standards and codes
- Sizing and Selection
- Installation & Maintenance
- Close to main customers & markets
- Centers of excellence
- Centralized resource management
- Consistent service levels
- Online ValvKeep® customer interface
- Valve histories & tracking
- Repair & recertification period recommendations
- Assistance with compliance management monitoring
- Brings technology to the customer
- Multiple units for larger shutdowns
- Service of control, safety and all other valve types and instrumentation
- Faster turnaround, less downtime
- Optimizing repair cycle times
- Multiple diagnostic units for larger shutdowns
- Experts in valve diagnostics and work scope
- Smart Valve Interface (SVI) advanced digital
- EVT Safety valve testing & ValScope Control valve diagnostics
- Safety valve performance testing on steam, air, liquid and gas. All orifice sizes and set pressures
- Hydro testing services
- National Board and RBQ certified
- Failure investigation
- Valve Modifications & upgrades
- Valve optimization to changing process requirements
Manufacturer Authorized Service Centers
Contro Valve Technicians are trained extensively prior to certification. After receiving both classroom and hands-on experience, technicians are tested through written and practical application. Contro Valve maintains Certificates of Authorization from the ASME and the National Board to use the V, UV, and VR symbols.
Contro Valve is a Green Tag Certified (GTC®) valve assembly and repair center. Providing customers with high quality, cost effective pressure relief valve management services, and access to millions of dollars of available inventory to meet your needs.
Contro Valve is a Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center (MARC®), providing factory-certified support for all Masoneilan products.
Our integrated aftermarket service is based on more than 35 years of investment in personnel, equipment, facilities and industry leading technology.
Contact us today !